Sunday, November 10, 2019

Susan, and Why I moved Out (at 14)

*Disclaimer- Susan, my batshit narc of a mother, has been cut off for almost 4 years now. 1000% no contact. Susan is still actively stalking and harassing, but she is greeted with silence.

At 14, It is kind of a toss up between she kicked me out or I left. What happened was-I wanted to go to a bonfire. It was at 10 pm, school sanctioned, etc etc. She pulled her usual crap of "nope I'm too tired, and if you leave the house I will be up waiting on you all night and *I* need my sleep". I'd had enough of her bullshit and was a member of a team that was SUPPOSED to be there-school spirit and all-so I snuck out.

Anyway she woke me up the next morning, frothing at the mouth, slapped me, and instead of going to school off we went to the COURTHOUSE where my dad was waiting on us.

Her and her husband walked in a court room and stayed there for about 30 minutes. Then a bailiff let my dad and I in. The judge refused to let me talk. She only asked my dad if I was *my name* and if he had joint custody of me.

My mom recommended to this judge (because my stepdad called in a 'favor', he's a cop and his favors never end) that I needed to spend 30 days at the local juvenile delinquent center.

My dad said absolutely not.

Then my mom recommended to this judge that I be placed in foster care for 30 days. So I would be "appreciative of my mother".

My dad said ABSOLUTELY not.

So my dad said obviously she doesn't want her, she's coming to live with me.

My mom was spitting and stammering... Throwing a hissy fit. THAT wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to agree with HER.

Then she started hollering for the judge to "DO SOMETHING".

So she placed me under house arrest. Indefinitely.

And recommended counseling to "figure out why I was so set to break the rules". (And a few months in, when the therapist asked to speak with her and asked if she'd ever been diagnosed with NPD after one session, I was pulled from therapy... Because the therapist was a quack)

A year ish later when it came time for me to get my driver's license, my dad and I went back up there to ask that it be lifted.. Or when it ran out.. something.. since apparently my mom had the only copy of the paperwork...

Nobody can or could even to this day find copies of that paperwork. There's no record of me ever being on house arrest. Or even being seen in court.

Isn't that a fun story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts, suggestions, and general "omgs" lol. Except you, Mother.